"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Saturday, September 18, 2010

This isn't the end, it's just the beginning... of the end







Okay, I was pretty much on tumblr all day today look for cool pics. Some that I got pictures from (mostly boring science blogs) are Science is Beauty and Fresh Photons.

Why did I like these pictures? Well, the first one I just liked the color. It reminds me of the Tangy Citrus airfreshener that I have sitting on my desk. It sorta looks like an orange, doesn't it? The second picture I just thought looked like a highfashion ice cream cone. Not the actually ice creamy- goodness, but the cone. It could happen! Maybe? The picture after that I picked because I love the pattern! It looks like lightning! I would totally buy a scarf with that pattern and FLAUNT it! The random falling rock and the skeleton... I dunno, I was attracted to them unto the point of a heart attack.

Alrighty, that's all I got for the moment. More soon!
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment