"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Thursday, September 9, 2010

Missed me, missed me, now ya gotta kiss me!

Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! I feel so brainwashed! I feel so clone-like! I feel so dang STUPID! I have fallen into the trap... of the Miss Me jeans. I don't actually own the jeans. But the fact that I have but sorta searching/hunting/clawing my way for a pair of Miss Me jeans, only because my rival (whose name will not be mentioned, because this is the internet after all) and her leader (whose name will also not be said) have a pairs. What POs me the most is that the clone likes to wear her JC tee and her bedazzled jeans with 'M's on them, with her UGGlies, shaking her ass with her nose in the air as if everyone would die to be her. *Cough* Clueless *Cough* Maybe one day she'll find out that everyone secrectly despises her?

I did make a little picture using MS Paint to illustrate the day that said person realizes that she has no friends, but it sort of makes obvious who I'm talking about, and I do call her a b!tch in it, so that doesn't quite seem fair.

Anyhow, back to Miss Me. I didn't actually get a pair of jeans (Phew!) but I did get a pair of boots, which after being told that they were Miss Me, I got an insane amount of compliments on. Cosinsidence? I think not. Anyhow, the WERE insanely cute. They were black, came about up to my knees, suede, zipped up halfway on the inside, and had a layered heel. I played it safe and wore it with jeans and a blue AE tee with a silver butterfly necklacke, hoops, my rings, and my charm bracelet. And a blat belt. I'm thinking I need some black shorts and patterned tights. Put tights under shorts, wear boots. Wear my Aero gray jersey peacoat, a red silk scarf, a XOXO cluth (black and red), and some sort of layering for a top... my lace navy Abercombie top over something colorful, perhaps?

Sorry about the lack of photos. I do like to have something visual, but I failed to do that today. :( whoopsy daisys.

Hopefully I'll be able to take some photos of myself! wearing clothes! in the near future! With lots of different shoes! And coats! and weird things like Ralph Lauren jackets from the 80's! And jade necklaces! And broken watches! And elbow length white gloves! Not necessarily all together, but you will find these things eventually!

Luv,
<3 AMY

No comments:

Post a Comment