"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How is it when I slip through my magazines, I seem to only like the most expensive articles of clothing in there? The 2k sheer navy dress by Vera Wang? The (unpriced) silk chiffon ballgown by Louis Vuitton? The world is sooo unfair. I'm not even sure where I'd WEAR stuff like that (I'm only in eighth grade, so prom is out of the question), but everything is so beautiful that tugs at ones heart not to own it. Or is it just me?

Another thing that drives me mad; MOVIES. I hate how you see movies, and there is something that you just love but it cannot be yours, because unlike a fashion magazine, they will not tell you the designer or the price. :( The piece that I'm lusting after (in a movie, no less), is the red trimmed navy coat that 'Alison' (Zooey Deschanel) wears in Yes Man, which I can sadly not find ANY PICTURES OF. But, I still love Miss Deschanel. Something about those lovely eyes, or maybe it's the fact that her nose reminds me of my own (which I still think is too large for my face), or maybe it's just the sound of her voice.



Look at those eyes!




She reminds me soo much of Katy Perry (whom I also adore because of her music and her I-don't-give-a-crap attitude)! I mean, look how alike their faces are!




Or is it just me?

Anyhow, they both are gorgeous girls with talent that I will definitely be keeping my eye on!

That's it for today! Next time I might actually talk more (???) about fashion!

<3 Amy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment