"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Then you came and changed it all, doll.

I have an incredible shopping craving. It's insane. I need more shoes. Desperately.

Oh, and my newest obsessions? Detachable collars. If you say you don't like them, you're just lying to yourself. They're impossible not to like.




Images courtesy of Etsy.com and Bebe. Speaking of Bebe, I must say I adore her. She reminds me of Tavi in more ways than one. Maybe it's just the cross obsession, but they do seem to give off some of the same vibes. Bebe's somewhat gothic style sort of contradicts my own more floaty flower child in an antique store style, but it's still incredibly enjoyable to see her outfits. I often focus on that beautiful ornate pink couch in the background of all her outfit photos. I wish I had one. Alas, I don't think that would fit in my room. I think I'll live, however.

Sorry if my posts are a little bit all over the place and unplanned the next couple weeks. I'm busying myself with last minute summer reading, clothes shopping, writing, back to school get togethers with friends, tennis, and then getting used to started high school as a whole. It's going to be crazy.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment