"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Friday, July 22, 2011

It's just another case of mind over matter.







So, I don't know if anyone noticed, but I have an unusually unhealthy addiction with 50s and 60s clothing. Which is why I spend a heck of a lot of my time watching movies and musicals set during that time. And why I enjoy looking up stuff from this era on Etsy and eBay. So, these are some of my current obsessions.






I love the gentle elegence of the circle skirted dresses with crinolines.

Oh, and another one of my current obsessions?



Vintage box cameras! I love them. They are so cute and chic. Plus, I love the look of vintage photos. The flaws in the images give them personality. I want one so badly, and they are pretty reasonably priced on Etsy, but I'm afraid I'm going to end up cheaping out on the film and developing them. So. We'll see.

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment