"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I miss you, Jenny



I apologize for the absence. I've just been busy, busy, busy.

I'll post another little review on a s/s show today, but I felt like rambling a little today. Not the random blabble that occured last time (I really should delete that post). Just... well, yeah, some random blabble.

Jane finally posted her favorite contest entries today.



This one is my personal favorite, by Natalia Sanabria of Costa Rica, but the 'Banana Print Peril' picture was also quite enjoyable.


I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! After a good deal of begging, my parents finally let me open up one of my presents (which happened to be a deep burgandy colored Coach belt that might be suede(???)), and as well as managing to get my mother to tell me half of my presents from them (a grey Free People dress coat, and a Dooney and Bourke bag, along with some Bobbi Brown cosmetics). Ahhhh. My mother makes me laugh.

I had a choir concert last night, and I totally overdressed for it. That's alright, though. My idea of 'looking nice' is a White House Black Market black cocktail with detailing on the bust, paired with Betsey Johnson herringbone patterned tights, and a pair of WHBM platform pumps. Other people view it as a sweater dress and leggings with ballet flats, which is fine. The nice thing about buying $100 shoes in eighth grade is that you can wear them to soooo many things; concerts, NHD presentations (I'm not quite sure if I need to dress up for that?), debates, mocktrials, etc.

Mmk. I'll post some pictures, and then head on over to Style.com to find a fun show to review. Enjoy. :)






Sexy little striped number, hair flip, antique white dress, and beloved Tavi.




No comments:

Post a Comment