"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

~Coco Chanel



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just like Jesse James

Okay, well, I haven't really been keeping up with this blog lately... Sorry. :P I've just been working on this one story a lot. I've also been listening to a bunch of old Cher songs: If I Could Turn Back Time, Just Like Jesse James, You Wouldn't Know Love, etc.





I don't really know why I'm so drawn to her music now. Maybe it's because she was sorta like Lady Gaga, in her own way, in her own day. I mean, her outfits are definitely a little out there, and some of her songs are a little risque (namely Love on a Rooftop). I mean, she wasn't plain out saying 'I wanna take a ride on your disco stick,' but for her time she was still kind of a bad ass.

I really like the first music video here because of the different layering and such. Along with the old time-ish (not that 1989 was insanely long ago, but still) look to the video quality. I like that about old stuff, cuz I is an antique luver.

Must be going now. No fashion-y type stuff for today. :(
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment